Accessories to Help Organize Office Desks
Life Stages

20

Desks are one of the most important things to get work done, not just because of documents but also due to the gadgets and electronics people now regularly use. With all the files and cables, your desk can become quite unruly especially when you're trying to locate certain things. The list below will give a few gadgets or tools that can help to keep your desk in order.

Desk Organizer

With your phone, papers, pens, and notebooks, you certainly need an organizer. You can place your things into different compartments and make your work surface tidy. The Cyanics desk organizer is one example, which comes with 3 USB ports, a cup holder, a card-reader slot, and more functional accessories.

Cable Cord Holder

Having to use so many gadgets and electronics during work can be quite annoying since they come with so many wires. If you need to use a bunch of cables, then best get a cable cord holder. These nifty little things can hold your wires in place so you don't have to worry about them falling off the table or getting tangled with one another.

Laptop Adapters

Various work laptops today like the Surface Book and MacBook are high-end and powerful, but even they still lack essential slot and ports. Getting laptop adapters is something that can help to keep the desk in order, given that it will provide the laptop more ports and slots for you to use.

Take for example the CruzHUB Surface Laptop 2 adapter by Juiced systems. This adapter plugs into three ports but gives you two USB ports, an HDMI port, a micro SD and SD card slot, and an audio port. Talk about less is more.

Docking or Charging Stations

With the numerous gadgets you use and work with every day, needing them to be able to function on an optimal level is important. By having docking and charging stations on your desk, you can keep your office desk organized since you have specific places where everything goes.

Multiuse Dusting Brush

Spending many hours in your office makes it hard to keep your keyboards free of dirt and dust. Cleaning them can also be irksome, but with a multiuse dusting brush, keeping your office clean and orderly won't be such a difficult and time-consuming task.

This brush has a double-ended design, one side being a brush and the other side being a cleaning cloth. You can use the brush side to sweep through your keyboard. The cloth end is for cleaning through vents, blinds, and windows. This multifunctional brush gets the job done.

Plug Identifier Tags

Working with multiple devices that use plenty of wires regularly makes you lose track of which cable is for which gadget, and time and time again, you make the mistake of pulling the wrong cord or unplugging the wrong device. Seeing these wires in the same color and thickness makes it quite confusing which does what or what goes where.

This is a problem for many offices, but you need not worry because this tiny but useful tool is your solution. Just like IDs or bag tags that help identify the owner, plug identifier tags do just that. Put it on a wire, and your confusion will be over. They even come with pictures that help identify the device and in an array of colors, so choose whichever suits your organization system best.