The ABC's Of Christmas Music

The ABC's Of Christmas Music

You can't celebrate the Christmas season without these Christmas classics.

108
pixabay.com

With so many Christmas carols, songs, and tunes, it would almost be impossible to listen to them all. Start with this list of Christmas songs to kick off your Christmas celebration.

A - All I Want For Christmas Is You

This Mariah Carey bop will never get old. You can always count on her to lift your Christmas spirits.

B - Blue Christmas

How do you celebrate Christmas without Elvis Presley??

C - Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire

Nat King Cole will always help you celebrate on that cold, rainy Christmas Day.

D - Deck The Halls

Pentatonix did a remix of this, and it's better than ever.

E - Every Day Is Christmas

Do you wish Christmas was every day, all year long? If so, Colbie Calliat can help.

F - Feliz Navidad

Even if you don't know any Spanish, everyone knows the words to this classic Christmas song.

G - Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer

Whenever you need a laugh, listen to this Christmas song you hear every year.

H - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Frank Sinatra, thank you for all of your songs, but especially this one to help us celebrate the Christmas season.

I - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

This song reminds us all why we love Christmas so much. Thank you, Andy Williams.

J - Jingle Bell Rock

Even the Mean Girls love Christmas time.

K - Kris Kringle

From the old classic move Rudolph, this is the old Kris Kringle, the king of jingling.

L - Let It Snow Let It Snow Let It Snow

Michael Buble not only has the key to our hearts, but also the key to our Christmas cheer.

M - Mary, Did You Know

Another Pentatonix remake. This one is so pure and beautiful to help you remember the real reason for the Christmas season.

N - Nuttin' For Christmas

Shirley Temple is the epitome of all of us as kids during Christmas.

Oh Holy Night

Carrie Underwood's calming voice is perfect for this song that reminds of our Savior's birth.

P - Pretty Paper

Willie Nelson reminds us one of the things we love about Christmas - presents.

Q - Quiet Christmas Music

Any time you need a soundtrack of Christmas music while you're cleaning, studying, cooking, or even hosting a Christmas party, here is 3 hours of uninterrupted quiet Christmas music to play in the background.

R - Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

But do you recall the most famous reindeer of all?

S - Silver Bells

There's never too much Michael Buble on one list of music, especially at Christmas.

T - The Twelve Days Of Christmas

Straight No Chaser - while the song may drive you crazy, you'll still get a laugh.

U - Ukrainian Bell Carol

Also known as Carol of the Bells, but this orchestra arrangement is sure to bring you good cheer.

V - Virgin Most Pure

A Virgin most pure, Mary was the role model for all young women as she listened and took her part in God's plan.

W - Winter Wonderland

Another Michael Buble; you're welcome.

X - pentatoniX Christmas Album

X was hard, but this is a perfect fit. Pentatonix has whole Christmas Albums. Check out A Pentatonix Christmas.

Y - You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch

You can't celebrate Christmas without watching the classic Mr. Grinch.

Z - Zion's Daughter

I had never heard this one, but I searched and searched for a Christmas song beginning with Z. Zion's Daughter is the story of Mary. Give this one a listen!

With this list, you're off to a great start listening to all the Christmas music this season! Happy listening!