The ABCs of North Carolina
food

ABC's of The Great State of North Carolina

From the mountains to the coast, the Tar Heel state has it all!

541
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d3/Greetings_from_North_Carolina%2C_state_capitol_in_Raleigh%2C_state_flower_the_Goldenrod_%285756036468%29.jpg

A- Asheville 

The Biltmore is beautiful especially during the Christmas season, this is one stop in NC you don't want to miss!

B- Boone

My favorite little mountain town. King Street in the fall is so colorful and the fall air is so crisp. The home of Appalachian State University definitely has my heart.

C- Carolina Beach

This is my favorite beach town and perhaps my favorite place in NC. So many nice locals and cute shops. This boardwalk is infamous to NC and you have to get Britt's Donuts if you go (trust me)!

D- Duke vs. Carolina

One of the greatest and intense rivalries in College Basketball, even ESPN said so.

E- Eastern NC BBQ

This is the RIGHT kind of BBQ. Only a true North Carolinian knows what that means. Come to visit NC and take your pick, Eastern style or Lexington style?

F- First In Flight

NC is home to the spot where the first airplane built by the Wright Brothers took flight in Kill Devil Hills, NC.

G- Greensboro

Home of the ACC Headquarters, Greensboro is a pretty big deal in NC!

H- Home

North Carolina is home, to me and to many others. It is the 9th most populated state in the United States.

I-

J-

K- 

L- Lexington Style BBQ

THE WRONG KIND of BBQ. The BBQ most popular in the Western parts of the state.

M- Meredith College

Only the GREATEST college on earth with the GREATEST sisterhood! Nothing beats a MereCo Angel!

N- North Carolina State University

GO WOLFPACK! Very few things are better than Game Day at Carter-Finely and singing Wagon Wheel at the top of your lungs!

O- 

P- 

Q-

R- 

S- 

T- Tweetsie Railroad 

In the NC mountains, this family fun park is a don't miss! Take a train ride through the mountains see what the excitement is all about.

U- USS North Carolina Battleship

Everyone needs to visit the Battleship once. The famous Battleship Blast on the 4th of July is a great time to do so!

V- 

W- Wilmington

The great Port City. While Raleigh is home, this city has my heart forever. Not to mention it was the filming spot for One Tree Hill!

X- 

Y- Your Favorite State

After reading this, I can only hope you love NC as much as I do. It is home and we will ALWAYS make you feel welcomed!

Z- Zoo

The Asheville Zoo has over 200 different species of animals and has some type of fun for everyone!