The ABCs Of Indiana University

The ABCs Of Indiana University

Hoo Hoo Hoosiers.

301
The ABCs Of Indiana University
Kate Alt

The ABCs but not the 123s for Indiana University students and alumni.

Assembly Hall

Home of the Indiana University's men and women basketball teams, and arguably the most iconic part of the Hoosier culture.

Ballantine Hall

You're guaranteed to have a class year at one point in your college career, and fun fact: it was once the largest academic building in the world.

Cream and Crimson

Arguably the most iconic colors for a B1G university.

DAs to Kelley

"Hi, whats your nam-" "Oh, I'm a DA."

Education

I mean, it's the reason we all attended, right?

Forest Dining Hall

Offering a wide variety of cuisines from homestyle cooking to Asian cuisine, Forest is without a doubt the cream of the crop when it comes to dining halls on campus. the only downside? How far it is from everything but Southeast neighborhoods.

Gresh

On the opposite end of the spectrum, we have Gresham Dining Hall, or better known as Gresh. Greasy burgers, rubbery noodles, and the classic Erbert and Gerbert sub sandwiches are the best of what Gresh has to offer. Pro tip: do not take a pastry, gnats have been spotted on several donuts and bagels.

Hoosiers

What exactly is a Hoosier? How did the name come to be? Although many different legends are told by Indiana natives and IU alumni, the term is still a bit ambiguous. One thing is sure though, we Hoosiers are a passionate, yet ineffable bunch.

Indiana, Our Indiana

We're all for you! The iconic song that anyone who calls themselves a Hoosier and bleeds cream and crimson has to know.

Jacobs School of Music

A top-ranked music school on our campus? I think yes. Jacobs, along with its incredible credentials offers an array of free concerts to students throughout the year.

Kilroys on Kirkwood

You either know Kilroy's and automatically appreciate it, or you simply don't understand.

Little 5

IU's most iconic tradition

Mother Bear's Pizza

The place you have your parents take you for lunch when they visit because it's damn good but too pricey for our college wallets to handle.

Nick's English Hut

Another beloved eating establishment on Kirkwood.

Opportunity

Because IU gives its students a world of it!

Priller

"IT'S PRILLER TIME"

Quals

The beginning of the lead up to the best week on Earth... Little 5 week.

Rushing

Boys in the fall, girls in the winter. Greek life is a huge part of IU culture but remember... it's not the only part of IU culture.

Sample Gates

The most picturesque place on campus... strike that, on planet earth.

Third Street

We all wanna live in NW, but we all got classes on 3rd.

Union

A great place to study, a great place to eat, the meeting place for many clubs, and home to the Biddle Hotel.

Venmo

A college essential, especially for Pizza X and Uber.

Wells

Herman B Wells or Wells Library... both icons to the IU campus. Herman made us a world-renowned university, and Wells makes us paninis in the Book Market Eatery.

X, Pizza X

The only ACCEPTABLE answer to your late night pizza cravings.

You

The people are what make Indiana University as good as it is.

Zeta Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon

When the Zeta's pass out the hot pink ribbons for breast cancer awareness everyone in a 20-mile radius has them pinned onto there backpack, purse, or briefcase.