The A*Teens' 'Can’t Help Falling In Love' Cover Stands On Its Own

3 Reasons The A*Teens' 'Can’t Help Falling In Love' Cover Stands On Its Own

It always brings me back to the beautiful setting of the beach in the film. This song ultimately gives out that nice summer feel to the film.

448

In the Disney film, "Lilo & Stitch," the song, "Can't Help Falling in Love" that is originally a song by Elvis Presley, is sung by the band called A-Teens. Going back to it brings out the summer feels and nostalgia. Here are three reasons why you should hear this song again.

1. A great pop song

Every time I put this song on the radio, it always gives me joy and a smile on my face. Moreover, one just wants to keep repeating the choruses because the lyrics at those parts are the best parts to sing along.

2. Reminding me of the Disney film "Lilo & Stitch"

For those who love the Disney film "Lilo & Stitch," this is the best song to hear to remind themselves how great the film is. Every time I hear this song, I remember the best parts of the film of Stitch rescuing Lilo and the moment when Stitch becomes a family with Lilo and her older sister, Nani. Moreover, it always brings me back to the beautiful setting of the beach in the film. This song ultimately gives out that nice summer feel to the film.

3. This song gives out a lesson of love

It is always funny and interesting to hear what this song has to say about the feeling of love. In the beginning, it is always interesting to me when the song gives out the little advice when the lyrics say, "Wise men say only fools rush in." This is also one of the most memorable lyrics from the song to me because it teaches me that one should not "rush" love. Moreover, I also like how the song describes the feeling of love being inevitable especially when the lyrics say, "Take my hand, take my whole life too but I can't help falling in love with you." It really demonstrates a great strength of love that the film, "Lilo & Stitch" captures through the theme of family.

This is one of the best songs to hear to get summer and "Lilo & Stitch" nostalgia.