Everyone Has Two Sides To Themselves, So A Relationship Is Never With Two People, It Is With Four

The inside scope of a healthy harmonious relationship between you and your lover.

25

Remembering who you are is the first step for any relationship. There can be parts of you that have not come out for a long time and some parts of your self you haven't met yet. Knowing this, how can you really know your lover? You barely know your self, it is safe to say you will never truly know your self or your lover. A healthy harmonious relationship allows each other to embrace one another no matter how dark or how light. Each person has their own Yin & Yang. The Yin and Yang are personifications of the duality of yourself.

In other words, you are two people and so is your lover. A relationship is never with only 2 people, it is with 4.

Allowing yourself to understand this concept will maximize your perception when it comes to your relationship. You never know which person you are of the two and the same goes with your lover. There can be times when it is hard because you both are too dark and out of respect for one another, you each give each other space. The space is given to create room for more good into your self. You create good by fully focusing on your self and your connection to the source. Like a plant, growth is towards the source, which in this case is the sun.

There is never a time when you should feel embarrassed about sharing love when your partner cannot function to do the same. Every relationship is different, but the right relationship teaches you how to balance your duality within. Your lover should balance your light within and if it goes dark for the both of you, you both should be able to fight through anything while respecting each other. Nothing but love is what I say. If there is too much uncertainty I simply say that it is all love.

If you learn to love all 4 sides of one another, there's nothing stopping either of you.
From Your Site Articles