Punny Halloween

Punny Halloween

In for a scary good time.

63
https://www.pexels.com/photo/candle-creepy-dark-decoration-236277/

Being able to walk around campus during Halloween is an amazing sight. We have people fully dressed up or people with scary good makeup. Then, we have those that are punny. They spin a certain saying or costume or saying and make it their own. Since I can't take pictures of everyone's costumes, I went and found punny costume ideas to bring y'all joy for many Halloweens to come.

Amazon Prime

Dress as a Jungle goddess and cover yourself in numbers that can't be divided.

D'rake

Dress as a many-pronged garden tool and rap all night.

Dead Ringer

Dress as a zombie boxer and say you're there to kill a doppelganger.

Unaccompanied Miner

If you're just single and looking for love, put on a coal worker's hat and a headlight.

Nervous tick

Dress as a bloodsucking bug and act jittery all night.

Creative outlet

Create an electrical socket out of cardboard and then doodle, collage and scrapbook all over it.

Jif Gold-bloom

Dress as a jar of Jif peanut butter and cover yourself in gold flowers.

Hue-manatee

Dress as a sea cow in every color of the rainbow.

Chance the Wrapper

Cover yourself in parchment or wrapping paper and draw dice and question marks all over it.

Goldman Sax

Cover yourself in gold body paint and carry around a saxophone.

Reel Housewives

Get a bunch of girlfriends together to dress in formalwear and fine jewelry, then add bucket hats and fishing poles. Fight all night.

Indie Anna Jones

Dress like a hipster, introduce yourself as Anna Jones and carry a whip.

Second to Nun

Wear a nun costume and a silver medal.

Sun-kissed naval orange

Wear all orange, get a spray-tan, and put on a sailor's hat.

Y'all have a Happy Halloween and be safe! Maybe we will see a few of these in the future!