A Prayer For My Future Daughter

A Prayer For My Future Daughter

I cannot wait to meet you, my sunshine. Momma loves you.

13
A Prayer For My Future Daughter

Dear Lord,

I pray that when my daughter enters this would of Yours, she is filled with love. I pray that she appreciates everything she has and never once overlooks or complains about what she's been blessed with.

I pray that she is always genuine. I know that in this world it is hard to always be nice and sincere, but I pray that she lives through You. I pray that she always treats others how she would want to be treated, regardless of how they treat her.

I pray that she sees people for who they are on the inside. I pray that she doesn't let the monetary value of life fuel her friendships and views of others. Lord, I pray that she is known by others for her heart rather than the things she possesses.

Lord, I pray that she knows You. I pray that she lives through and for You. I pray that others see You in her and that she shares her faith openly with others.

I pray that she always gives thanks for who she has, what she has, and where she is within her walk of life. No matter how hard or challenging life gets, Lord, I pray that she finds something to be thankful for.

I pray that her life is filled with love, joy, peace, and happiness. May she have a smile that never stops shining and a laugh that I'd listen to for hours. May she know the true feeling of pure happiness and may that be because of You, Lord.

I pray that she always surrounds herself with those who walk with You, Lord. I pray that she never loses herself in hopes of keeping someone else within her life. I pray that she never puts others above herself to the point it harms her mentally and emotionally. May she learn that no matter what, her own emotions, feelings, and health are most important.

I pray that she knows she's beautiful. No matter how she looks or how she compares to society's standards, I pray that she knows she is beautiful exactly the way she is. Lord, I pray that she knows she was made in Your image, and that itself is more beautiful and perfect than it ever could be with her altering herself.

Lord, I pray that no matter what she's going through, she feels as if she can come to me. Whether she needs comfort, advice, or a shoulder to cry on, may she never forget that her mother is here for her through it all.

May she never forget that You are here through it all. I pray that she never forgets about You, or pushes You off to the side. May she always pursue You. Lord, I pray that she knows you fully.

I pray that my daughter lives a life of love, happiness, praise, and service to You, Lord.

In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen.