A Letter To My College Best Friend

To The 'College Best Friend' Who Will Be My Best Friend For The Rest Of My Life

College friends are the friends you want to keep for the rest of your life.

2143
Cassidy Garren

You have been here with me through the best years of my life, and even though we haven't known each other that long it feels like a lifetime. I can always count on you to be fully there for me through all the ups and the downs.

I count on you to cheer me up through all the drama and boy issues and I will always do the same for you.

College would be completely different if you weren't here with me because I wouldn't have anyone to go on midnight snack runs with or anyone to FaceTime about the cute boy in class talking to me. I also wouldn't have a shoulder to cry on when I am sad, or a person to share all my exciting news with.

You are one of the people I can see as being a bridesmaid at my wedding, and sharing all my future secrets with. Through these college years we are forming into the people we are meant to be and I fully feel like you have helped me become a better person, and understand myself more.

This being said we better continue being friends after college.

Going into my senior year, I worry about all the people I am going to miss because of the different directions our lives may take us, but even then I know we will continue to jump back into the old swing of things every time we see each other. Senior year I have planned to make the most memories of our four years of college and to just completely live in the moment.

After this year wherever we may go, I know that I will always remember all the crazy times we had and I am looking forward to more crazy memories with you.