Dear Emily, Love Always Your Wild One

Dear Emily, Love Always Your Wild One

You have been there for everything, I can not imagine my life without you, Emily Rose.

147
Dear Emily, Love Always Your Wild One
Harley Ann Kearney

Dear Emily,

I know most days you want to punch me in the face, but that is okay. I still love you. I can not believe that after 9 years we are still friends. Maybe because we are family and are kind of forced to be. But in reality, I can't imagine my life without you. You have been there through the tears, the smiles, the laughs, the pants peeing, and most importantly midnight taco bell runs. I can't thank you enough for everything that you do for me. The support you give me is unimaginable, I am seriously the luckiest girl in the world to have you as my best friend.

The love you give me is crazy. But above all the fact you will leave your house at 1 am because I call you up bawling my eyes out because of something a boy did. You do not hesitate, I call you and you are in your car on your way. Even when you have to be up for 6 am for school in the morning you come to me. I hit the jackpot with you. From growing up to now I can not believe all the memories we have made. The road trips to Jersey, different waterfalls, all the mac and cheese that we have eaten, and the law and order SVU marathons.

You have been there for everything, I can not imagine my life without you, Emily Rose. I am blessed. I can not wait to grow old, to graduate together, to be next to each other as we tie the knot, to watch our kids grow up, to laugh and cry with you. I do not want anyone else there. I can wait till we get our first apartment together, I can not wait to be able to take a vacation and finally have a break. Through all the little fights, the bickering, the times we want to kill each other over something stupid, we look past it and forget about it. Because our relationship means more than just that. I will continue to keep you wild, as long as you continue to keep me safe.

Love, your wild one

Harley.