7 Late 90s Pop Albums To Get You Through Your Work Day At Home During Quarantine

7 Late '90s Pop Albums To Get You Through Your Workday At Home During Quarantine

Bop through your day and your work with these jams

115
YouTube

To be honest, everyone's going through a lot right now. The days seem to blend together and workdays can either go really quickly or really slowly.

It's honestly like that time between Christmas and New Year where no one knows what day it is, but you actually have to work through it and it can be tough.

But here are just a few '90s albums that will help you bop through your workday to not only reminisce on the good times but to also get you through any rough patches.

1. "Backstreet Boys"

This album not only put one of the most popular boy bands on the map, but it made us all fans of the Backstreet Boys after coming out in 1997.

You can actually jam out to songs like "As Long As You Love Me" and "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" all day long. If you've got someone who is just a f*ck boy, hit them with a "Quit Playing Games With My Heart" throwback and quarantine yourself for a little while until they go away. It works on all levels.

2. "'N Sync"

While we're on the topic of boy bands, 'N Sync's debut album came out in 1997 as well, dividing teenage girls around the world into Backstreet fans or 'N Sync fans.

"I Want You Back" is a great song to get through the day, but then you can flip the switch to "Tearin' Up My Heart" and be jamming along while your microphone is on mute during conference calls.

3. "...Baby One More Time"

The album that put Britney Spears on the map came out just before the turn of the century in 1999 and it was an ultimate mood.

Hello, what girl didn't want to be tapping her pencil in class one minute and singing down the halls the next with a back-up dancing crew that killed it?

This album not only gave us her version of "Baby One More Time" but it killed with "Drive Me Crazy" and slowed it down with "Sometimes" and "From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart." As I mentioned: an ultimate mood.

4. "Christina Aguilera"

Coming out in 1999 as well, Christina Aguilera hit the map and again, teens were divided - team Britney or team Christina.

This album is a little bit of an edgier pop album than compared to the competition, and also a great listen. You can post up at home and jam out to "Genie In A Bottle" or "What A Girl Wants" or "Come On Over" all day.

Plus the vocals are just outstanding.

5. "On The 6"

Hello Jennifer Lopez. Another great album that came out in 1999 and introduced us to one of the most well-known artists of today.

This album is a straight-up dance album with its hits like If "You Had My Love," "Waiting For Tonight" and "Let's Get Loud."

The workday is going to fly by with this one - crank it up!

6. "The Writing's on the Wall"

Destiny's Child gave us Beyonce. Need I say more?

This album was released in 1999 and gave us some female power. Songs like "Bills, Bills, Bills," "Say My Name," "Jumpin' Jumpin'" and so many more graced the world from the album.

You want to hunker down, feel empowered and get work done? Throw on this jam of songs and get. to. work.

7. "Spice"

Speaking of Girl Power - hello Spice Girls! 1996 gave us one of their most, if not their most well-known, album and a whole lot of girl power.

This album will take you back and actually get you on your feet with hits like "Wannabe," "Say You'll Be There," and "2 Become 1."

Having this album meant one thing: having fun. So have some fun with your workday while jamming out to this.

I could probably make this list extremely long and have barely touched the surface with the above.

I didn't even touch on S Club 7, Mandy Moore, 98 Degrees, Mariah Carey, Dream, Ricky Martin, and so many other talents that graced us with their bops in the late '90s, but the above is a great start.

Throw on these old jams and start rocking out because your day just got brighter.