'90s Cartoons That You Probably Forgot Existed

A trip back to your childhood.

463

When was the last time you just sat down and watched cartoons? It's probably been a while, right? Unless you’re one of the 20-year-olds that still watches Spongebob, which is nothing to be ashamed about. But the cartoons today have lost the “pizzazz” that the 90s cartoons had. But I bet you don’t even remember some of the cartoons that were airing back then:

1. "Pinky and the Brain"

Just watching these two attempt to “conquer the world” was always cringe-worthy!

2. "Cow and Chicken"

Even now, I have no idea how the writers explain a cow and a chicken being biological siblings.

3. "Dexter’s Laboratory"

Sometimes even now, I feel like I can relate to Dexter.

4. "Hey Arnold"

I always wondered if he was wearing a skirt or had his shirt tied around his waist.

5. "Johnny Bravo"

I’d like to think I got my lady-killer moves from this guy!

6. "The Powerpuff Girls"

They always fight the weirdest things, from a monkey name Mo-jo-jo-jo to a Devil in woman’s clothes.

7. "Courage the Cowardly Dog"

Easily one of the creepiest shows I've ever watched to date.

8. "Ed, Edd, ‘n’ Eddy"

Rip Plank 1999-2007.

9. "Rocket Power"

Easily one of the best shows about stoners doing the most bada** tricks.

10. "Cat Dog"

How did they poop?

Plenty more of these, but I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to make a list that long.