We all have at least one of those special people in our lives that we like to call a best friend. Whether you have known them your whole life, or just a short time, a best friend is a best friend and you know who they are if any of these are relatable to your friendship.
1. You have "the look."
You guys can just look at each other and know what the other person is thinking. It's like a real-life super power!
2. You know anything and everything about each other.
You know what makes them happy--their favorite ice cream flavor, their deepest fears or their most embarrassing moments, and you love them anyways.
3. You never get tired of being around them.
Sleepover seven nights in a row? Sure why not. Also, you probably miss them when you haven't seen them in more than 24 hours.
4. They are basically a part of your family.
Your family is my family and my family is your family. You can personally relate to "Lilo and Stitch" on this level.
5. You Snapchat and text at the same time.
There is no shame in this--so many social media platforms, so little time.
6. They understand your humor.
It's probably because you have the same humor, but they think you're funny and that's whats important! You laugh the most when you're with them.
7. You can never stay mad at each other.
You may fight like siblings at times, but you always let it go because, I mean, who else is going to accept you and all your weirdness?
8. Everyone knows you guys are the ultimate dynamic duo.
9. You can't imagine life without them.
It's just not possible.