9 Things To Binge Watch On Netflix

9 Things To Binge Watch On Netflix

Shows to turn to when the holidays get stressful.

10
9 Things To Binge Watch On Netflix
pbs.twimg.com

For some, winter break can either be a huge relief or a huge time of anxiety. The holidays can be stressful for a lot of different reasons, but either way sometimes you just need a break. This winter break, treat yourself, and go on an R&R date with Netflix to relieve some stress.

1. Re-watch Gilmore Girls.

Does this even need an explanation?

2. Hot Fuzz

A parody featuring a top policeman in a suspicious town. Filled with twisted humor and English accents.

3. The Colony

Featuring Emma Watson and that guy from Inglorious Basterds. It’s a thriller, a love story, and a part of history all in one.

4. Pulp Fiction

Because there’s nothing like nostalgia. Get some popcorn and a warm blanket and recite your favorite lines to annoy your mom.

5. It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

If you need to get it all out there and laugh until it hurts, just start by watching the episode where Danny DeVito registers in a boxing match as a trash man.

6. The Fundamentals of Caring

An adorable, touching, family friendly Netflix Original that will hit home. It’ll make you laugh, angry, cry, and say ‘awww’.

7. Amanda Knox

If you’re more in the mood for a documentary, watch this film based on a brutal murder case. It will keep your interest and spark the crime-solver in you.

8. Chill with Bob Ross

Recently added to Netflix, I don’t think you could find anything more relaxing. You could paint along or just imagine happy little trees all day.

9. The Jungle Book

Yes, it’s the new one. Yes, it’s now on Netflix. You’re welcome.