Even though we're only into the second week of classes my roommate has made me realize so much. I can be best friends with someone who has a different background than me. Even if I'm a mess, she's a mess too. Being a bitch isn't always a bad thing, and so so so much more.
So there are 12 things I need to thank you for my dear:
1. Thank you for being the shoulder to bitch to when people get on my nerves. This isn't only referring about school work, but people, the food, professors, even our friends. I was never given this much moral support during high school.
2. Thank you for your undying love of cats and Hoodie Allen. If it wasn't for you I probably would've never known how wonderful he truly was. As for the cats, when you show me the pictures of your cats, it just reminds me of mine, and how I still need to convince my dad to bring my cat and dog to visit us!
3. Thank you for being the best friend I've been waiting for. For being the person to shut me the hell up when I've been bitching all day. No one has ever had the courage in a friendship to do so.
4. For being the person to remind me that no matter how messy my side of the room can get, your side can only be worse. Because believe me, my room at home is never this clean. EVER.
5. For not judging me when I snooze my alarm for our 8 am class six extra times, because believe me it'll only get worse.
6. For not judging me in the morning when I am the definition of a hot mess.
7. Telling me that the definition of 'Petty' should have a picture of my face next to it. I guess no one has ever really seen that side of me until I arrived here at Elmira.
8. For giving me a study partner, breakfast, lunch, and dinner date.
9. Finally, Thank you for simply being you. Here's to a great freshmen year with you, my best friend.