9 Things To Do When You're Bored

9 Things To Do When You're Bored

Here are a few things that I do when I'm looking for something to occupy my time.

34
9 Things To Do When You're Bored
makoccino

Everyone has these struggles in their lives sometimes, one of those "I can't find anything that I want to do" moments. Well here are a few things that I do when I'm looking for something to occupy my time.

1. Color

Whether you color in an adult coloring book or a children's coloring book sometimes coloring is just a good way to pass time. It can also be somewhat enjoyable and help you to relax more than you would think.

2. Read

Getting lost in a book is one of the best ways to pass time in my opinion. You can find any type of book for any kind of mood and you can just become consumed by the book.

3. Do a puzzle

Puzzles are a great way to pass some time. I often find myself getting lost in a puzzle, which probably sounds strange but time just flys by when I'm doing a puzzle. Just put some music on or put a movie in and put together the puzzle for hours. It's something I wish I could do more often.

4. Watch a movie

Sometimes you don't really want to do anything, watching a movie is one of the best ways to achieve this. Watch your favorite movie, or try a new one and who knows you may just find a new favorite!

5. Play games

Sometimes it's hard to play board games or card games if you don't have anyone around you, or if the people around you don't want to play. But there is always games on your phone, tablet, or computer and most games that you can play before you can now play on those.

6. Clean

As dreaded as it may be, there is usually something you can clean. In all honesty, nobody ever really wants to clean, but sometimes it's the best option. I know that when I do clean, I clean a lot and I always feel so accomplished when I'm finished.

7. Do DIY projects

You can find almost anything that's somehow turned into a DIY project. When you're bored DIY projects are some of the best things around because you can take stuff you had just laying around and turn it into something functional or decorative.

8. Write

I feel like most people hate writing, but when you do it by choice and not because you have to, it's actually quite enjoyable. You can write about what you're thinking, what you're feeling, you could make up a story, you could make a bucket list, you can literally write about anything. Nobody ever has to read it, ultimately it's up to you if you share what you've written or not.

9. Work-out

This is another thing that I think a lot of people know they should do but never feel like doing. I'm here to tell you if you have the time to work out, do it. You'll thank yourself later for it. And again I find that you feel so much better, so much more accomplished afterward.