9 Taylor Swift Lyrics For When Boys Suck

7. "So watch me strike a match on all my wasted time."

2081
Pinterest.com

No matter how old I get, I will never stop listening to Taylor Swift's music. She truly has at least four or five songs for every situation, and her lyrics have gotten me through everything from school drama, work stress to just everyday things. They make up at least half of my Instagram captions, and no matter how hard I try, I can't help but sing along if I hear one. Her songs can be listened to in every situation from happy to sad to anything in between, but are definitely best for heartbreak. The best therapy for heartbreak is driving around singing Taylor's lyrics at the top of your lungs. Here are my favorite Taylor Swift lyrics for when boys suck.

1. "You had me running for you honey and it never would've gone away, you used to shine so bright but I watched all of it fade" - You're Not Sorry

These lyrics are perfect for almost any of the cliche "He's just like the rest of them" situations. Guys always manage to fool you into thinking they are different- nicer, funnier, more respectful- but always end up just like all of the others.

2. "And he's long gone when he's next to me and I realize the blame is on me. Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in." - I Knew You Were Trouble

It's hard not to be intrigued by the "bad boy" right? Wrong. Don't do it, it always ends badly. But if you do happen to let a bad boy into your life, and if it ends in heartbreak, be sure to turn I Knew You Were Trouble on ASAP.

3. "He will try to take away my pain and he just might make me smile but the whole time I'm wishing he was you instead." - Haunted

It is easy to convince yourself that you and your boy are meant to be together forever, but when they leave it can be, in the words of Taylor Swift, haunting. You might be set on your boy, but you've got to move on, and you will - Taylor has definitely shown us that moving on is possible!

4. "She should keep in mind there is nothing I do better than revenge." - Better Than Revenge

Basically, this entire song is perfect for anyone that has been cheated on or had to deal with seeing someone they still have feelings for developing feelings for someone else. It is a horrible feeling, and no one ever deserves to be cheated on. But you'll get through it - keep singing this song!

5. "I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how I've never heard silence quite this loud." - The Story of Us

When a relationship begins the stages of ending it can be really challenging to communicate. It can feel so incredibly awkward to be silent, but can also seem impossible to get the right words out.

6. "You wear your best apology but I was there to watch you leave, and all the times I let you in just for you to go again." -The Last Time ft. Snow Patrol

This line is so heartbreaking. It is so easy to want to forgive and forget, but there is only so many times you can do that before it is not worth it anymore. It starts becoming harder and harder to let someone back in and to really trust that they won't leave again when all they've done in that past is walk away.

7. "So watch me strike a match on all my wasted time." - Picture to Burn

This song is perfect for absolutely any heartbreaking situation. It is about moving on and moving forward, which is exactly what you should do after a relationship ends. Don't dwell on it, just learn and move forward.

8. "And I just want to tell you it takes everything in me not to call you and I wish I could run to you and I hope you know that every time I don't I almost do." - I Almost Do

It is so easy to want to text your ex and see how they're doing, or to want to try and reconnect with someone from your past but know that you shouldn't - and this song describes that feeling perfectly.

9. "So this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night." - Back to December

When things don't end well between two people, it can be hard to make it better. It is hard to apologize, especially when everything was your own fault. But this song will help you figure out how to apologize and try to make things better if you are trying to fix a situation that didn't end well.