9 Fights You're Basically Guaranteed To Have With Your Sister This Summer
Siblings

But, no matter how much you argue, you know you could never live without each other.

2845
Nancy Topolski

My sister and I are only about five years apart, so we are pretty close in age. That age proximity has resulted in some fights since day one, some of which still carry on to this day.

It is the classic fighting one minute and hugging the next that I love about our relationship.

1. Catching them trying to "borrow" your new shirt from your closet.

Sometimes it is a ~struggle~ being the same size, but also, having a second wardrobe is pretty tight.

2. Deciding who gets to blast their music on the ride to the beach.

When in doubt, we can compromise on The Jonas Brothers.

3. Fighting over who needs to get the family dessert for the night.

Maybe this is just a thing in my family, but we definitely keep tabs on whose turn it is to grab everyone else dessert.

4. Arguing over who loves the dogs more (OR who the dogs love more).

WHY CAN'T WE JUST AGREE THAT THEY LOVE BOTH OF US??? AGHH.

5. "Shotgun!!"

That sprint to the car when Mom or Dad says y'all are going out.

6. Figuring out who had the "worst" crush.

And you even bring your parents into it, figuring out which guy they disliked the most.

7. Honestly, just anything regarding the bathroom.

Who is taking too long putting their makeup on, who left their hair in the shower, who forgot to replace the toilet paper, who gets to shower first, yadda yadda yadda yadda.

8. Fighting over who gets to charge their phone in the car.

Because it would just make too much sense to bring in a second charger.

9. Last but not least... having a fight to the death about who loves who more.

With siblings, even loving each other becomes a fight because, well, why not?