9 Signs You Live With A Nursing Major

9 Signs You Live With A Nursing Major

Your dorm consists of a lot more studying, homework, and Grey's Anatomy.

45
9 Signs You Live With A Nursing Major
TV Guide

1. "Where is your roommate?" Class, library, or clinical... there are no other options.

I don't think they even give themselves a chance to eat or sleep?

2. Even with the slightest cough, your first thought is to ask them if you are dying.

"You're a nurse, right?" They should know what we're about to ask.

3. You can't DARE say "C's get degrees!"

Unless you want the awful glare that feels like a mental punch in the face, you just can't ever say it.

4. They constantly curse at their anatomy work as if it's a person.

If you hear yelling or things being thrown, don't run. They're just doing homework.

5. "What is your roommate doing?" Studying, homework, and probably more studying!

If you think my roommate is accompanying me to your party on "Thirsty Thursday", you are so wrong. She actually makes me feel like I should be doing homework, and I don't even have any...

6. "Come watch this, it's so cool" DO NOT DO IT.

Is it universal throughout the nursing field to have a weird interest in disgusting YouTube videos having to do with the human body?

7. "Can I check your blood pressure?" Yup, you're the test dummy.

As long as they don't learn how to draw blood and try it in the dorms, I think we'll be alright.

8. The Grey's Anatomy season 13 premier was the event of the century.

Somehow all homework, studying, and the outside world were non-existent for an hour of Thursday, September 22nd.

9. Wine.

Never doubt there being an "in case of emergency" bottle of wine in the room. Stress is an understatement when studying nursing.
Pro-tip: always be ready to pour them a glass.