9 Reasons Nick Miller is Crush-Worthy

9 Reasons Nick Miller is Crush-Worthy

"I don't trust fish! They breathe water-that's crazy!"

161
9 Reasons Nick Miller is Crush-Worthy
Her Campus

Nick Miller, you know him, you love him, you sometimes cringe when he opens his mouth. Sure, he's typically described as, "rough around the edges", but that doesn't mean that he's not the type of guy you'd love to bring home to your parents. These are the reasons that I hope I meet a man like Nick Miller ASAP and I think (if you have eyes and a brain) you'll find yourself agreeing with me.

1. The obvious, he's hilarious.

He constantly goes over the top and sticks to his naturally strange instincts. Regardless of who's watching, Nick stays true to who he is and what he's about, without letting anyone stop him from doing his ~thang~.

2. He is incredibly open about his feelings.

In case you were too caught up in his one-liners and crazy facial expressions, let me open your eyes to the raw emotional courage that Nick Miller shows on numerous occasions. As a semi-successful writer, he has lots of experience expressing himself and he does so with admirable articulation.

3. He's just as broke as I am.

He knows what he is and he doesn't try to impress anyone with how much money he has...because he doesn't have much. His self-deprecating attitude toward his financial situation should serve as a lesson to us to have the confidence to check our bank account balances.

4. He's got an awesome taste in music.

Adele IS amazing, Nick. We're just so compatible it's actually crazy. Plus he obviously has some hipster-like qualities (tbt to when he didn't have a cell phone and made it his thing) but he defends the mainstream things that he believes in.

5. He knows how to cut loose.

Nick just seems like the type of person that would make every single day fun and encourages his friends to do the same. He realizes that taking yourself seriously is overrated and reminds his roommates of that all the time.

6. He's a total knockout.

This point stands on its own.

7. He has great friends and he is a great friend.

One of the best things about Nick is the way that he makes those around him better people and the messages that he teaches them (how do laundry, read a ruler, etc) change them for the better.

8. He isn't self-centered.

He knows how great he is, but he doesn't make everything about him all the time.

9. He isn't a health nut.

He loves food and he isn't afraid to talk about it, which is very "in" right now, what with the growing Dad Bod trend and the relative abundance of burritos which we all encounter on a daily basis.

So, there you have it. I realize that Nick Miller is in fact a fictional character, but if any Nick Miller-esque guys are out there, I'd like to make it a priority to find them and convince to kiss me the way Nick kisses Jess.