9 Reasons Why Fall Is The Best Season

9 Reasons Why Fall Is The Best Season

There is no better time of year.

77
9 Reasons Why Fall Is The Best Season
az616578.vo.msecnd.net

1. Fall outfits are the cutest and the comfiest.

It's sweater weather in the Fall. Fall weather means cardigans, jeans, combat boots, and big sweaters.

2. The changing colors of leaves make everything look beautiful.

In the Winter, there are no leaves. In the Spring, the leaves start t grow back. In the Summer, the leaves are all green. In the Fall, the leaves change colors. There are crimsons, yellows, and oranges that make the trees look beautiful. You don't appreciate trees in any other season like you do in the Fall.

3. Halloween is in the Fall.

Fall means Halloween. Who doesn't love Halloween? It's a time when you can dress up in a costume, get some candy, and have fun. To prepare for Halloween, ABC Family, Disney Chanel and Syfy will be showing Halloween themed and horror movies all month long in October. During these Halloween themed marathons, you get to enjoy classics like Halloweentown, Hocus Pocus, and The Addams Family.

4. Thanksgiving is in the Fall.

Thanksgiving is one of the best parts about Fall. Not only do you get two days off from school for Thanksgiving, but you also get to enjoy lots of food and time with your family.

5. It's time for pumpkin and apple picking.

Going pumpkin and apple picking is lots of fun. It's a great activity to do with family.

6. Fall weather is the best weather.

Fall weather is not too hot nor too cold. It is perfect weather. It may be a bit windy, but it's still warm.

7. Your favorite TV shows return from their hiatuses.

Lots of TV shows end their seasons in the springtime and return in the Fall. Finally, you can know what your favorite characters are up to again.

8. Haunted houses and fairs start popping up.

One of the best things to do during the Fall is visit a Haunted House or fair with your friends.

9. Your favorite fall drinks return to menus.

There are certain drinks that are only served in the Fall at places like Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. One of the most popular fall drinks is pumpkin-spiced lattes.