1. Mistakes will happen; but you don't have time to dwell on them.
2.You are smarter than you think. Your potential is greater than what your head is allowing you to think.
3. Do not second guess yourself. That gut feeling can be trusted.
4. Time management is a legit thing. It is a necessity in life.
5. It is okay to not do an assignment. The world will not end. I promise.
6. There will be tough days but eventually it will over. It won't be this awful forever.
7. Have faith in yourself. You'll need to be able to trust yourself and your ability to accomplish difficult tasks.
8. Those who care about you will be tough on your for a reason. The care and they want you to be the best you can be.
9. Once you get through this tough time period you will be so proud of everything you were able to do!
Cover Image Credit: collegeboard.org