8 Wedding Themes That Are Sure To Blow Your Guests Away

8 Wedding Themes That Are Sure To Blow Your Guests Away, And Yes, There's One For July 4th

The traditional wedding will never get old!

97
Bree Moran

When I was a little girl I always wanted to be a wedding planner! Something about weddings just excited me and still does to this day! I love everything that goes into making a couple have the best day of their lives and a great start to their future together! Even though I chose a different profession when I became an adult, I still to this day fantasize as to what it would be like to be a wedding planner. So with that being said I thought of 8 wedding themes that would be very fitting in today's day and age.

1. Disney/Pixar

You can spin this wedding any way you want. As much as I would love to stick to the traditional Mickey and Minnie theme, I would love a Pixar twist involved, as well! Your guests would love to feel that nostalgia of seeing your wedding venue decked out in Pixar/Disney Decor! The bride is sure to feel like a Disney Princess with this theme!

2. Beach Vibes

This is another one where you can put your own spin on it! Whether it's on an actual beach or just set as a beach theme with starfish and sequin decor, this would for sure be a hit for your guests. Ariel and Prince Eric would appreciate your love for the under the sea vibe on your special day!

3. Carnival/Circus

Who wouldn't want to arrive at a wedding and have a cotton candy machine right at the door of the venue? Oh, and we cannot forget about the popcorn machine! Maybe even invite in some trained professional clowns to put a show on for your guests? Hey, it may not be everyone's cup of tea but it sounds like a fun time to me!

4. Flower Power

Anyone else just obsessed with the Woodstock era? I would love to see a venue decked out with flower lighting, lava lamps as centerpieces, and giant peace sign hung up behind the Bride and Grooms table. Not only would the decor be a great add on but you can play all of the music that was played at America's biggest music festival! Jimmy Hendrix would be very impressed!

5. 4th of July Spectacular

This one has to be my favorite concept! Imagine your bridesmaids dressed in sparkly blue and red and groomsmen with American flag ties! Let's not forget your American pride decor that will sure to be a hit with your guests! I can even imagine the cake layered with red, white, and blue with a star that has an American Flag imprinted in it as a topper! Last but not least let's not forget your sparkler send-off with a big firework show to end the night for your guests!

6. A Night in NYC

This would be a great idea for all my fellow theatre nerds out there! Imagine the whole venue with NYC skyline art, twinkling lights to emphasize the city that never sleeps, and every table could be themed a different broadway show! Your invitations could even be a mock playbill! I'd love to have my wedding party come in with some show tunes in the background!

7. A Night at the Movies

Wouldn't it be so amazing to walk into a wedding venue and see a giant projector playing a black and white film of the bride and groom's past pictures together? How cute and how original! Every table could be themed in a different classical movie! I can even imagine seating arrangement cards in the image of a Hollywood star like all the famous movie stars have!

8. The Traditional Wedding

As often as we see this theme, it's always very nice! One of my favorites. Going to the church and following the wedding party to the venue will never get old because it always is so nice!

Follow Swoon on Instagram.