8 Types Of Employees Everyone Knows At Work

Maybe you're one of these at your job

631
www.huffingtonpost.com

At every job, you're going to meet all sorts of people. Whether they be your customers or your coworkers, you're going to meet a variety. So here are the types of people you're going to meet at your job.

1. The Try Hard Coworker

Whether that's being unusually peppy dealing with customers, buddy buddying up to the boss, or doing something once and checking it twice, they're going to be on top of their game. They're not that bad!

2. The Annoying Try Hard Coworker

This coworker is way less tolerable than the regular try hard. This coworker is the one you don't want to mess with... or do you... Anyways! This type of coworker is going to do whatever they can to get any type of points with the manager, and they are ruthless. They boss everyone around and try to be better than everyone. However, the key to dealing with this type of coworker is killing them with kindness and silence.

3. The Mom Coworker

This co-worker is the one who calls you honey or sweetie. They're always there to pick up your mistakes and always reassures you with an "it's okay, it's no problem." If you have one of these co-workers, let them know they're appreciated, because being a mom isn't easy.

4. The Flirty Coworker

This type of co-worker can either be a good thing or a bad thing. Whether you're on the reciprocating end of this type of co-worker, you're going to love them or hate them.

5. The Cute Coworker

Every job has that one cute person you're pretty happy to work with. You're happy when he/she asks you to do something, or just watching him or her walk by. Seeing their face makes the sting of the work around you a little bit better.

6. The Rebel/Bad Attitude Coworker

This is the type of coworker that really just doesn't give any thought about anything unless something bothers them. They usually do things their own way and fakes it till they make it. When this coworker gets into trouble, it doesn't even really phase them because they didn't care in the first place anyway. Don't step on this co-workers shoes, or you're probably going to feel the burn before you even realize it.

7. The Well Liked Coworker

At my jobs, there is Mr. or Mrs. Popular. The one coworker that everyone loves working with, the one anyone is happy to do anything for, and the one you hope will always be put on your schedule. They're usually happy and nice to everyone, even when you don't understand how they remain so happy, they just do.

8. The Lazy Coworker

This type of coworker will find something to do and do it about 40 times over before the day is done. This coworker can spend endless amounts of time on projects, but never actually get any of them done, and if they want to they usually spend hours on it, just to get it some type of way right.

There you have it! Those are just 8 types of coworkers you'll meet at your jobs! What types of coworkers have you met like this at your job?