With her incredible acting, beautiful looks, and inspirational moments, Lupita Nyong'o is one of the most awe-inspiring celebrities out there. I, for one, can't help being completely inspired and taken aback by many of the things that she says and does. So, without further ado, here are all of the times we all couldn't help but be completely in awe of Lupita Nyong'o.
1. When she looked like this at the 2014 Oscars
The color is beautiful, her skin is glowing, and she looks amazing as ever. Enough said.
2. When she won Best Supporting Actress and gave us chills with her speech
Watch it here, and then find me someone m ore gracious and humble.
3. When she went through a complete transformation in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
I was genuinely shocked when I found out that this was Lupita.
4. When she gave this incredible speech about feeling beautiful in her skin
In this moving and beautiful speech, Lupita talks about her own journey with finding beauty in her skin tone and her hopes for helping young girls feel beautiful in their skin, as well.
5. When she broke all of our hearts and changed all of our lives in 12 Years a Slave
If you haven't seen this film, you need to. It will change your life.
6. When she managed to still look great covered in purple
Pretty in purple, Lupita was preparing for an upcoming role.
7. When she was glowing in yellow at the SAG-AFTRA Foundation
She looks absolutely radiant and I need to know how to achieve that glow.
8. When she showed us around her home village in Kenya
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F04%2F10%2F636274450781110600389116383_636272844995779047729629696_lupita%2520kenya.PNG&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=286&h=981ff678b3224f5759b09d64b85ea81572cbef85cf2905eaf137ef7c04f1d2a8&size=980x&c=3300591043 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F04%252F10%252F636274450781110600389116383_636272844995779047729629696_lupita%252520kenya.PNG%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D286%26h%3D981ff678b3224f5759b09d64b85ea81572cbef85cf2905eaf137ef7c04f1d2a8%26size%3D980x%26c%3D3300591043%22%7D" expand=1 original_size="1x1"]
Down to earth and humble as always, Lupita takes us back to her roots and shows us around her home village of Kisumu, Kenya.