8 Times 'Friends' Understood Having Roommates

They'll be there for youuu.

8
Huffington Post

Having roommates is always an adventure, and our favorite sitcom, "Friends," knows this. The group of roommates from "Friends" also has dealt with crazy roommate situations that college students only know all too well.

1. Moving in every year is hard.

We've all been there. Buying new furniture for your apartment is hard enough, but then moving everything inside and moving everything around is just something we do not have time for.

2. You have learned to put your name on all food.

When your roommates decide to eat your food, you know there's going to be a strong conversation happening later.

3. Sometimes privacy is something you miss a lot.

You savor those hours when your roommates aren't home and your guilty-pleasure music can be as loud as you want.

4. You and your roommates have done the weirdest things in front of each other just to get a laugh or relieve some academic stress.

These things are not normally things you speak of outside the room again.

5. You are never afraid to bring up your true concerns to your roommates.

They can probably guess where your true loyalties lie anyways.

6. Your arguments sometimes take dramatic turns, since you know what pushes their buttons.

You normally laugh about it later.

7. You sometimes just hope your roommates realize you're mad at them for not doing their dishes again.

They never pick up on your passive-aggressive closing of the fridge, though.

8. You normally know what to do after venting about that same issue with your roommates for the tenth time.

They will always listen to your problems anyways, though.

And no matter how many times they eat your food, or wake you up from your nap, you wouldn't trade them for any other people to share a room with.