8 Things You've Said If You're The Mom Of Your Friend Group

She's your mother from another mother

218
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/10/09/636431050013602673866455925_mom.jpg

Let's be real here: EVERY group of friends has that one person you can always rely on no matter what, even if they refuse to admit it. From picking you up after you've had one too many drinks to the unexpected FaceTime calls, your second mom is there to save the day. Here are some typical things you've said if you're the mom of your friend group.

1.) "You're seriously going out tonight after you went out yesterday? Don't you have an 8 am?"

Every mom has definitely said something like this. We're just making sure you have your priorities in line!

2.) "How'd your exam go this morning? Don't worry, you probably did great!"

Sometimes, all you need are some encouraging words to get you through the day. A few kind words can make all the difference!

3.) "Text me so I know you got home safely!"

Just making sure you're not passed out...or in a car crash....or dead....

4.) It's freezing cold out! Why are you wearing a crop top? Don't worry, I probably have a sweater in my car."

Only because pneumonia affects nearly 3 million people a year, but no big deal.

5.) "I'm going to the store, do you need anything?"

Target runs are a daily occurrence in every friend group. Bonus points if they get you your favorite Starbucks drink on the way home.

6.) "I told you so!"

Another classic mom line. An eye roll is always followed by this statement.

7.) "Are you feeling sick? I totally remembered to pack Tylenol, plenty of water, and crackers."

Sleep is key, people! Also drink plenty of OJ, it definitely works.

8.) "I love you!"

This is the most important phrase of them all. No matter how many times you reprimand your friends, these three words are the ones they need to hear no matter what.