8 Fun Things to Try Doing During Quarantine

There's always something you could do.

189
pexels

I know we're all getting tired of being cooped up inside now. But we have to do it for safety, so we might as well make the best of it. Now is the time to get things done while you're sitting at home!

1). Knit (Or Do Another Craft)

I haven't knitted in a while, and now I'm almost done making a scarf. It's actually pretty easy to learn if you give it a try (it can also become addicting)! If you're not into knitting, then try another craft. Pinterest has great ideas!

2). Read a book

To me, this is the perfect time to catch up on my reading! I don't know about any of you, but I own a bunch of books I haven't even read yet- and now's my chance!

3). Watch a "new" movie

Lately, some movies I've never seen before and have been wanting to see have been on tv. I bet you've got some movies you'd like to see, too! Why not see if any of them are on tv? Just because the movie theater is closed doesn't mean you can't see new movies.

4). Don't know how to do some hairstyles (like, for example, a French braid)? Learn how! 

I'm always up for learning how to do new hairstyles. I've always wanted to learn how to French braid, and now I'm beginning to learn. It's quite simple really, it just takes practice.

5). Play a game! 

The family's all inside together (hopefully). Spend time with each other, and have fun!

6). Try out a recipe

It's fun baking and trying out new recipes to see how you like them (you get either a meal or a dessert out of it)! Look online, see if anything looks interesting! The worst that can happen is it not being to your liking.

7). Clean out your stuff

I've been working on organizing my shelves more (remember what I said about books?). Now I have more room, and it feels great!

8). Write

I finally finished writing something I started a long time ago. Feels good! If you don't write stories or articles or anything like that, then just try to keep a journal! This is historic! You're gonna want to remember this!

I know it can boring just sitting at home. If it was an ordinary summer I'd probably be lifeguarding or interning somewhere right about now. But if you give any of these ideas a try, then you might not be so bored anymore! Stay safe (have fun inside), and remember: we are all in this together!

From Your Site Articles