8 Things You Can Do To Brighten A Rainy Day

No more boredom or blues

Spring is here! And it brought a lot of rain with it. It's easy to get down in the dumps when you feel like you're stuck in your dorm every day because of the rain, but here are some fun things to do instead!

1. Tie-dye

Yeah, that's right! College kids can tie-dye too! Just lay out some newspapers on the floor and invite some friends to the fun.

2. Movie night

Everyone always wants an excuse to have a movie night (alone or with friends), and here is a perfect time! Cuddle up in your pj's and get your Netflix on.

3. Go on a dinner date

Get out of the house and enjoy your favorite appetizers with your roomie or S.O.

4. Get the best seat in the library

Okay, I know studying isn't really fun, but nobody goes to the library when it is raining, so all of the best tables are open!

5. Start a book

Rainy days give us time to do all of the things we've been saying we want to do but haven't had the time.

6. Online shopping

Sometimes it's even more fun than going to the mall.

7. Bake something from Pinterest

You get the fun of making it with friends AND the fun of eating it!

8. Visit an animal shelter

Not only are you helping out some adorable animals, but who doesn't love playing with puppies anyway?