8 Things That Happen When You Go To Target. Every. Single. Time.

Enter the store at your own risk.

324
glitterandgroceries / YouTube

Target is like a black hole. You go in there for a few essentials and before you know it, you're ready to decorate the patio you don't have and try six different face masks. Why, Target, why?

1. You spend 15 minutes swooning over the one dollar bins!

Do I need another overly decorated, reusable water bottle? Absolutely. Do I need five different kinds of Valentine’s Day candy bowls? Why of course.

2. You suddenly feel the need to purchase 10 different types of lotion.

Because each one just smells so wonderful and they’re all packaged beautifully and you could’ve sworn one was voted the most moisturizing lotion of all of 2017 in Cosmo last month which means you just have to buy it.

3. You head down the aisle to find what you actually came to purchase only to realize their purses are 50% off.

Which means it's only appropriate to purchase one for every day of the week.

4. You load your cart with all of Joanne Gaines Magnolia collection, ready for your HGTV perfect kitchen, only to realize you live in a dorm.

Maybe for my future apartment one day? Probably not. But I really love these candlestick holders.

5. You have a cart full of new snacks!

barkTHINS just sound trendy and healthy, let's buy six bags.

6. You want to buy travel sized versions of everything you already own.

It’s just so small and CUTE. Plus I’ve been dying to go to New York so now I have all my toiletries, perfect.

7. You realize Target also does $5 for $25 on their underwear.

You can never have too many cute undies. That is all.

8. You nearly pass out when the cashier tells you your total.

$265.54? I was only buying new socks...