Recently, my university has told us that they plan to have us back in the fall and return to having classes in person instead of continuing online. I got super excited about this announcement and immediately started to think about some of the first things I'm going to do when I go back to the small college town that is known as Starkville, Mississippi.
1. Move in with my new roommates
I'm so excited to decorate my room and make new memories with the sweetest girls ever.
2. Reunite with some of my BEST friends
I'm so bored being at home.
3. Take a walk through campus
Mississippi State is SUCH a pretty campus. I miss seeing it everyday.
4. Take a drive through Starkville
I'll definitely throw in a trip to Walmart.
5. Eat cheese fries at Bin-612
Seriously, the BEST cheese fries I've ever tasted.
6.Have a night out at Moe's
The best bar in town. I don't make the rules.
7. Football season
I miss SEC football and Davis Wade Stadium. Mississippi State, if you're reading this, please give us night games this time.
8. Make sophomore year memories
Freshman year was the best year I've ever had. I can't wait to see what sophomore year has in store.
- I'm The Girl Who Wants To Walk Away From College With A Diploma ... ›
- if Vaccines Were College Majors ›
- The Electoral College Is The Reason We Have Trump ›
- Odyssey Community at Rhode Island College ›
- The BEST Condom Brands According To College Students ›
- The College Summer ›
- Odyssey Community at Merrimack College ›
- Odyssey Community at College of Charleston ›
- College of DuPage ›
- College of the Holy Cross ›
- College of the Desert Main Page ›
- College - Wikipedia ›
- Dartmouth College | Home ›
- College of Charleston | Charleston, South Carolina ›
- College Scorecard ›
- College Navigator - National Center for Education Statistics ›
- Home - AP Students | College Board ›
- The College Board - College Admissions - SAT - University ... ›