So as the summer quickly ends and the fall is coming soon I decided to make a list of the 8 things that make me excited for college. actually while I am in the process of posting this, I am secretly squealing with excitement over the fact that I am starting college.
So here are the 8 things that make me excited about going to college
- Buying school supplies. I mean I'm going to be a future teacher anyways, so school supplies are just my thing. Heck I freaked out over stationary in TJMAX!
- Being able to have a stretched out schedule. And by that I mean on Tuesday's and Thursday's when I only have one class and it doesn't start till 2:35pm.
- Meeting new people from across/ out of the country. Especially since I'm going to a Christian university, meeting people that serve the same awesome God that I do.
- Building relationships. I love making friends and being able to connect with people and so this one is very exciting for me.
- Going and participating in clubs/activities. I am so pumped to see what I can do for my community and through Christ!
- Spending all my money on Chick-fil-A and Einstein bros. That's what happens when there are mini restaurants on campus
- Putting up my eno and chilling anywhere on campus. Or just chilling on campus in general. Gosh I love my college.
- Lastly, being independent. I've always had to depend on someone, even when I didn't need to and I absolutely hated it. But now I don't really have to. My future and my life is in my own hands. And some people are freaked out by that, but I am not. I'm ready to run the race that God has set out for me.
I hope you enjoyed my list! I'm just really excited about starting college and becoming a world changer. Lee University is such an awesome place to connect and grow spiritually and each time I'm there I feel like God has placed me there for a reason. I pray that you find a college that makes you feel as important and loved, and can be overjoyed as I am, and makes you actually excited to learn!