The 8 Things That Make Me Excited for College

Never in my life have i been more excited for school to start.
427

So as the summer quickly ends and the fall is coming soon I decided to make a list of the 8 things that make me excited for college. actually while I am in the process of posting this, I am secretly squealing with excitement over the fact that I am starting college.

So here are the 8 things that make me excited about going to college

1. Buying school supplies. I mean I'm going to be a future teacher anyways, so school supplies are just my thing. Heck I freaked out over stationary in TJMAX!
  2. Being able to have a stretched out schedule. And by that I mean on Tuesday's and Thursday's when I only have one class and it doesn't start till 2:35pm.
  3. Meeting new people from across/ out of the country. Especially since I'm going to a Christian university, meeting people that serve the same awesome God that I do.
  4. Building relationships. I love making friends and being able to connect with people and so this one is very exciting for me.
  5. Going and participating in clubs/activities. I am so pumped to see what I can do for my community and through Christ!
  6. Spending all my money on Chick-fil-A and Einstein bros. That's what happens when there are mini restaurants on campus
  7. Putting up my eno and chilling anywhere on campus. Or just chilling on campus in general. Gosh I love my college.
  8. Lastly, being independent. I've always had to depend on someone, even when I didn't need to and I absolutely hated it. But now I don't really have to. My future and my life is in my own hands. And some people are freaked out by that, but I am not. I'm ready to run the race that God has set out for me.

I hope you enjoyed my list! I'm just really excited about starting college and becoming a world changer. Lee University is such an awesome place to connect and grow spiritually and each time I'm there I feel like God has placed me there for a reason. I pray that you find a college that makes you feel as important and loved, and can be overjoyed as I am, and makes you actually excited to learn!