8 Things College Students Miss The Most About Grade School

Don't you wish you could go back to the good ole' days?

14
WeHeartIt

Are you ever sitting in your 2 o'clock class when you catch yourself daydreaming about when times were simpler? Here is a list of the things that college students all miss the most about elementary school.

1. Nap Time

What else even comes close to deserving the number one spot?

2. Class Parties

Valentine's Day was something to look forward to instead of loathing. Getting a Valentine's Day card from your crush meant the world to you, even though we all knew that he gave them to everyone. This was basically the equivalent of a subtweet on Twitter.

3. Your parents driving you everywhere

No matter how mad we made our parents, they still had to drive us to school every morning. They definitely made sure to get their payback on us for this one. If only I had a dollar for all of the random grocery store runs I had to make in high school for my parents.

4. Snack Time

It seemed like the teachers could get us to do anything if they offered us snacks as a reward.

5. Recess

Playing foursquare, dominating at kickball and swinging on the swing set were all part of our daily routine. Rainy days were the worst.

6. Movie Days

The best days were the days when the teacher decided to play a movie instead of teaching.

7.Getting out of class

Feeling like you were on an episode of the Magic School Bus was the best.

8. Passing Notes

Way before cellphones, writing notes was the only way to communicate during your long days at school.