Midterm season is upon us once again. The semester is almost halfway done (seriously, where did the time go?!) and it's time to get down to business and start the studying. Of course, this is easier said than done, especially when wonderful shows like "The Office" are calling your name, even though you've practically memorized every episode. But, let's face it, Michael Scott is basically every college student's spirit animal. Here are some of his most relatable moments.
The dates are slowly creeping up on you and you find every excuse to ignore it.
2. Slowly realizing how much you actually don't know
Other students who are way more on top of things than you start asking the professor questions during lecture and you have to hide how confused you are.
3. Trying to figure out the best way to conquer everything there is to do
No matter how many lists you make or deadlines you give yourself, it's still so overwhelming.
4. Coming to the conclusion that the most obvious solution is to just ignore it
Time to binge-watch your favorite series you've seen way too many times already.
5. Getting hit with the realization that the test is in two days and you still haven't done any studying
You wonder why you thought it would be okay to put all this off until now.
6. Getting handed the thick packet of questions on test day
All you can do now is hope for the best.
7. Walking out of the classroom when you're finished
Your brain is fried, your hand aches and yet there's still probably more studying to be done.
8. Checking your grade online
You know you have to do it eventually, but can we just postpone the ignorance a little bit longer?
Good luck on your midterms, everyone!