8 Songs That Scream Happiness, Because Sometimes, We All Need A Pick-Me-Up

These feel-good songs will have you dancing for hours.

193
Photo by C D-X on Unsplash

1. Sunday Best by Surfaces

"Feeling good, like I should" is literally a lyric in this song. What else could be happier? This song mades its mark on TikTok and it only continues to brighten our days with its happy vibes.

2. Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra

I don't quite know what it is about this song, but man, does it hit different. This hit is a total bop and blast from the past that will keep you dancing around your dorm room for hours.

3. 8TEEN by Khalid

Did anyone else drive around on their eighteenth birthday jamming out to this song on repeat? I definitely did and it continues to keep its place on my happy vibes playlist. Will that change when I turn nineteen? I doubt it. Stay tuned to find out.

4. Best Friend by Rex Orange County

Honestly, any song by Rex Orange County can lift anyone's spirits on a rainy day. If you pay attention to the lyrics, you'll love it even more because it has a solid meaning without being too heavy.

5. Walking on Sunshine by Katrina & The Waves

This song literally has sunshine in the title. Everyone knows about this hit song by Katrina & The Waves and again, it will have you dancing around your room for hours.

6. Year 3000 by Jonas Brothers

The Jonas Brothers always make me smile. This song gives me inexplicable happy vibes and memories from when I was 8 years old.

7. Magic in the Hamptons by Social House (feat. Lil Yachty)

The warm chorus and upbeat refrain in this song can have you jamming out for hours. Yes, it also got popularized on TikTok and yes, if you learn the dance to this song, you will find yourself doing it without even noticing. This song is such a bop. You won't know how amazing this song is until you're jamming too hard on your study day in the library. Yes, to the girl who looked over at me in the library today: I am okay.

8. Cherry Cola by Kuwada

Now that I think of it, I'm not too sure where I found this one! This song gives me summer vibes that remind me of summer camp. Although I'm not a fan of cherry coke, I'm a huge fan of Cherry Cola by Kuwada.

These songs are a must, so add them to your playlist and have dance parties for hours!