8 Snacks You Need To Try

8 Snacks You Need To Try

Scrummdiddlyumpcious.

397
8 Snacks You Need To Try
www.foodbusinessnews.net

1. Flamin' Hot Cheetos and Goldfish

My friend once told me, "You don't always marry your soulmate." But that doesn't apply to this pairing, because Goldfish and Flamin' Hot Cheetos are a match made in heaven.

2. Nature Made Gummy Vitamins, B12

Now, I'm no doctor, but I do have taste buds and these vitamins are the most candy-like vitamins you'll probably ever eat. There is no weird, gritty texture that some gummy vitamins have, it just honestly tastes like candy. So if you need a way to satisfy a sweet tooth and some B12 vitamins, two gummies every day may be just the trick. Don't eat too many, because there is such a thing an overdose of vitamins. Trust me, I watch "House."

3. Eggs and Soy Sauce (optional fake garlic)

There are many types, but I'll list two.

1. Pan-fried egg with a little soy sauce drizzled on top.

2. Boiled egg with soy sauce on top + a bit of fake garlic (the pre-minced garlic that comes in a jar, I just call it fake because it tastes different).

4. Blue Diamond Wasabi and Soy Sauce Almonds

For the bold ones who dare to eat wasabi. I kid, I kid, it's way milder than eating a ball of wasabi, but still gives you a nice flavor and "spiciness." Bottom line, they taste goood.

5. CiCi's Pizza special order: Supreme pizza + pineapples + anchovies + extra pizza sauce

Did you know that CiCi's lets you order custom pizzas as part of the buffet? This order is what my family gets every time because it is absolutely DELICIOUS. The anchovies are key. The jalapeños aren't. However, don't be scared by the anchovies if you've never tried them before. The anchovies at CiCi's are fish, but just taste really salty. It's an added flavor to an already delicious pizza.

6. Hot & Spicy Cheez-Its

Already a popular staple in many household pantries, these snacks could still do with a mention.

7. Oversized, Homemade, French Macarons with Chocolate Nutella Ganache

This is one of the best desserts I have ever had. The linked recipe below makes the macaroons chewy, but not cookie or cake-like, just amazing. If you make them bigger than normal, about 1.75 inches wide, they give you the perfect amount for enjoying.

Macaron Recipe

They probably won't taste like French macaroons that you're used to, because the texture may change due to the size and lack of feet (the stuff you're supposed to see at the bottom of the cookies).

Chocolate Nutella Ganache Recipe

For the Nutella ganache:

1/4 cup heavy cream
2 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
1/4 cup Nutella

To prepare the ganache, place the chocolate chips in a small bowl. Heat heavy cream in a medium saucepan until simmering, then pour the hot cream over the chocolate chips. Let stand for one minute, then stir together until all the chocolate chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in Nutella.

Let ganache sit at room temperature until it thickens to piping consistency. You can pop it in the fridge to speed up the process, but keep an eye on it.

8. Spicy Pretzels

The fan favorite.

Recipe

Ingredients:

In a small bowl, mix together cayenne pepper, lemon pepper, garlic salt, ranch-style dressing mix and vegetable oil.

Place pretzels in a large, sealable plastic bag. Pour in mixture from bowl. Shake well. Allow pretzels to marinate in the mixture approximately six hours before serving. Shake occasionally to maintain coating.