7 Sentences Only A Bookworm Will Understand

The struggles of a daily bookworm.
20

There are very few things better than getting lost in a good book. Time seems to fly by as each page describes an adventure taking place. Some people read for school, others read just for fun. However, these are a few sentences that only a bookworm will understand:

1. You’ve spent A LOT of money on books that have yet to be read.

You make up ridiculous excuses to justify buying more book.

2. Sometimes a Friday night is just meant for a book and your couch.

You can't even pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

3. You’ve heard yourself say “The book is much better than the movie” multiple times.

4. When you can't find a book you forgot you let a friend borrow.

This is why we have a love/hate relationship when lending books

5. When you can't decide on which book to read next so you read them all.

6. You always having a book nearby, just in case you get bored.

7. When the ending isn’t half as good as the rest of the book.

Nothing is more frustrating than a terrible ending.