8 Movie Summer Romances You Wish You Had
relationships

8 Movie Summer Romances College Girls Would Actually Commit Felonies To Have In Real Life

Summer is the season of romance.

1056
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2qwSvIaUPI
YouTube

Summer is the best time of year to fall in love. The weather is always beautiful and no one is crammed with the reality of real life. It's the perfect time to dive into a new relationship with someone.

The only problem? Your expectations are probably super high due to these eight movie couples.

1. Troy and Gabriella from "High School Musical"

Troy and Gabriella Gif

East High's most beloved couple spends their summer vacation working at a prestigious country club. Nothing was cuter than their romantic duets and secret picnics on the golf course.

2. Costas and Lena from "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants"

Costas and Lena Sisterhood Gif

What's better than falling in love in the summer? Falling in love in the summer in GREECE. Lena and Costas' Romeo and Juliet love story is something everyone wishes would happen to them when away in a beautiful foreign country.

3. Ronnie and Will from "The Last Song"

Ronnie and Will Gif

Nicholas Sparks is the king of romance, but what he does best is summer romance. Will and Ronnie are two opposites but fall hard for each other over the course of the summer. Their relationship stems from trying to save baby sea turtles together. What's more romantic than that?

4. Baby and Johnny from "Dirty Dancing"

Dirty Dancing gif

Baby's upper class family travels to a summer resort where she falls in love with the dance teacher, Johnny. They say dance is one of the many languages of love, and it proves true with these two. No one puts Baby in the corner.

5. Mitchie and Shane from "Camp Rock"

Camp Rock Gif

Summer camp sounds awesome to begin with, but falling in love with a pop star while there makes it even better. Mitchie and Shane's duet to "Gotta Find You" at the end of the movie is the real reason why I believe in love.

6. Donna and Sam from "Mamma Mia" and "Mamma Mia 2"

Mamma Mia gif

These two had a bit of a whirlwind romance when they were young, but it ended after Donna found out Sam was engaged. Years and years later, the two reunite and end up together, proving that fate always brings you back to who you belong with.

7. Danny and Sandy from "Grease"

Grease gif

This movie is the original summer romance movie. Danny and Sandy come from two different worlds and try their best to navigate their rocky relationship through the ups and downs of high school.

8. Katie and Alex from "Safe Haven"

Safe Haven gif

Nicholas Sparks is at it again. Katie is running from her haunting past, leading her to find a widowed Alex and his two young children. The two both learn what it means to love again over the course of the summer in the Carolinas.