8 Reasons Your Best Friend Is Your Soulmate

Sorry, McDreamy.

13

Our society is entranced with the idea that every soul is linked to another. No matter your social standing, race, religion, or geographic location; there is someone out in the world that was made to complete you.

Today's generation has become so transfixed with this notion - the only way to find true love is to find your soul mate - that we've created an entire media empire that focuses on finding our other halves. From more notable shows like "The Bachelor " to shows with extreme plot lines like "Dating Naked," it seems there are no limits to how far people will go to find love.

From TV to the Internet we are constantly bombarded by the concept that to be happy is to be in love. However, we are missing the point. Your soul mate is someone who you are connected to and with whom you share a bond that is based on love and loyalty.

So who is to say that you cannot find your soul mate in your best friend? Cristina Yang and Meredith Grey are fictional characters on the television show “Grey’s Anatomy” and they exemplify the possibility of finding your other half, in your best friend.

People are put in your life for a reason and if you’ve found you soul mate friend, then you are luckier than anyone on a dating show. Here are eight reasons why your best friend may indeed be your soul mate.

1. She Supports You In Whatever You Do.

2. When You Need Her, She Always Puts You First.

3. No Matter How Much Trouble You're In, She Helps You Get Out Of It.

4.. She Knows Exactly What You Need, When You Need It.

5. She Makes Every Event More Fun.

6. She Is As Quirky And Goofy As You Are.

7. You Can Be Doing Nothing And Still Enjoy Being With Her.

.

8. She Believes In You More Than Anyone.