8 Reasons Sandwiches Are The Most Important Part Of Life

No sandwich in history has ever done anyone wrong
327

As most of you know, I'm more of a glass half empty kind of gal. However, there are some little things in life I enjoy way more thoroughly than people, and objects. This thing is sandwiches. So here are 8 reasons why sandwiches are better than anything else.

1. You can have it your way.

When it seems like nothing is going right and everything you wish you could have is going wrong and you feel out of control, the great thing about sandwiches is that you have control. You have the control to make it however you want! Whether it be big or small, have ketchup or BBQ, you can make it to what you're feeling.

2. They don't make you feel sad.

To me, there's nothing like comfort food, and one of my favorite comfort foods is a sandwich. Particularly warm sandwiches. A nice warm cheesy panini at night with a cup of your favorite drink, watching your daily weekday shows is absolutely amazing. Sandwiches make you feel warm and happy, and they never put you down for being so delicious.

3. They speak for themselves.

Whether you have some crazy customers, tough co-workers, or it feels like everyone is telling you something you don't want to hear, sandwiches say everything with nothing. Obviously, sandwiches don't speak, but that cute little wonder bread sandwich from a beautiful little ziplock bag just looks up at you and says everything about it is great, without having to use any words.

4. They are beautiful no matter what.

Sometimes they're really ugly and just look a mess, or sometimes they're plain looking but filled with richness from within. No matter how they look, you know that they're going to taste good and that the beauty is from within. They're a lot more pleasant to look at than most things too.

5. They're honest.

Their cards are all out on the table. You can personally see it being made, or it's listed on what you're going to get. Either way, you know what you're receiving and nothing is better than true honesty.

6. They're good to you all year around.

It can be pouring rain outside, it can be snowing, or the sun can be blazing upon your skin. The thing is that sandwiches are good to you all year around. They're always there for you no matter the weather, and they're not leaving you in the dust when the elements get tough.

7. They smell like happiness.

I've never met a sandwich that smelled bad. Sandwiches either have no odor, or they smell so good that your mouth is watering. When you're working retail sometimes it makes everybody not smell so nice. Sometimes people you're around in general, think showering is an option, so it's nice to have something that's always going to be clean and bathed.

8. There aren't any complications.

Sandwiches are never going to give you mixed messages. They're not going to tell you they don't know if they want to date, or they can't hang out. They're upfront and real. When things are about to go sour, they give a warning and aren't going to make things complicated in the end.

So there you have it! 8 reasons why sandwiches are better than everything.