8 Reasons Why You Need To Love Lady Gaga

We all need to just accept our love for her.

483
Power953

OK, let’s get one thing straight. We’ve been hearing about Lady Gaga since 2008 when she released her debut single “Just Dance,” and it hasn’t stopped. She’s done some crazy, controversial things, but at the end of the day, she only deserves positive praise.

Here are 10 reasons why we need to keep Gaga in our hearts.

1. Her Super Bowl performance

OK, to be honest, I was kind of offended when people claimed they didn't know she "had talent" and was "actually pretty without the crazy makeup and outfits." Uh, where have you been? She's always had talent and has always been pretty. And no hate to the half-time show, but she blew that away.

2. Her role in the LGBT community

Lady Gaga has been outwardly supportive of the LGBT community since literally always. Since "Born This Way" came out, it's been even more prominent. Props to her.

3. "Till It Happens To You"

This song finally gave a raw look into the painful reality of sexual assault. In an interview with the NY Times, Gaga said "You can own your pain and you can be defiant." Could we love her anymore?

4. The Countess

OK, yes. Jessica Lange is definitely missed, but Gaga filled in the role as a domineering female perfectly, proving she doesn't just sing or dance, but can absolutely act with her turn on "American Horror Story: Hotel."

5. Her tribute to David Bowie

She's said since the beginning that Bowie was one of her biggest inspirations, she and absolutely nailed the tribute to him. She completely embodies what he was about, and she did no disrespect to the late rock star. Rest in peace, Starman.

6. Her jazz album with Tony Bennett

She scatted her way right into history with making this album. She reached an even greater audience, and proved that she isn't just a pop singer.

7. Asia

Miss Asia Kinney is just as iconic as her mom. How could you not love this face? She even models for Coach. Come on, now.

8. "Yaaas!"

"Yaaas!" would have never been a thing if it weren't for her fans. Just saying.

If you need any more reasons to love her, just put her albums on repeat. That should do the trick.