8 Reasons Why Nick Viall Is Actually A Good Guy

For the people who see Nick Viall as a total monster

51
Inquisitr

I am an avid watcher of both The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, as I am sure most of you who took the time to read this article are. Although I skip out on watching Bachelor in Paradise, I thoroughly and intensely viewed both of Nick’s seasons on The Bachelorette, analyzing him to figure out if he is a good guy or not, as I do for all of the men. I liked him from start to finish, and for those of you who think he is a selfish prick or a womanizer, here is why I think otherwise…

1. He is an emotional guy

There, I hit you immediately with the most important reason to trust him: he has feelings! Many men on the show, clearly, are not there for the right reasons. Some have girlfriends back home; some are there merely for the publicity. Nick was emotionally attached to both Andi and Kaitlyn, and he showed it in sensitive ways. It is difficult to find a deep man like him.

2. He has a huge family that loves him

You might be thinking, Of course his family loves him! But did you focus on the way he interacted with his family? He adores his little sister and his mom. Nick is the second-oldest of 11 siblings! He must have had a ton of responsibility growing up, and when the show went to his hometown TWICE, he seemed to truly be close with his family.

3. He had every right to have the confidence that he did

Both Andi—especially Andi—and Kaitlyn reassured him numerous times throughout their seasons! They made everyone, including him, believe that he would win for sure, and he was the runner up TWICE! He should have felt confident. He may not have been the best-looking man on the show, yet he wanted to prove to those cocky, hot men that he deserved to be there and the ladies favored him! Those women empowered him to feel that way, only for him to have his heart broken repeatedly.

4. His mental connection with women

Maybe it comes from him being close to his mom, or maybe it is due to the fact that he has six sisters, but he sincerely understands women emotionally and mentally. Andi told the cameras all the time during her season that she could basically feel/hear Nick’s thoughts whenever they made out. I don’t know about you, but that is SOME connection that I would like to have.

5. Sex means a lot to him

He said it during the After the Final Rose Ceremony show, and I will say it again. He was crushed that Andi had sex with him and then dumped him shortly after. Nick thought that having sex was a way for them to officially lock the chain in place and that they would be heading for their honeymoon. It was a big deal for him.

I was happy when Nick told everyone on television that he and Andi had made love. He wasn’t doing it deliberately; he needed answers for why she, “made love with him if she didn’t love him.” And she refused to talk to him off-camera, so it was her own fault. He needed that closure.

6. He is a Packers fan

Sorry, I had to slip this one in there…I love the Packers! From what I know about Packers fans, they are loyal, dedicated, loving people. Enough said…

7. He had his heart broken TWICE, when he thought he was a shoe-in

C’mon do you even have a heart if you hate him so much? Who deserves to go through what he has been through? He had his heart broken TWICE in front of millions of viewers, at the last moment possible that the show had to offer. He was even on one knee at one point! And the women had reassured him so much, that he was completely blindsided. The poor guy; at least he has grown as a person from this and will hopefully find his true love, since it is his choice this time.

8. He was misunderstood

The buff, good-looking men were jealous that Nick was so successful. They could not understand how he could be doing so well. All of them thought he was sneaky and selfish for wanting to keep to himself, when that was all he was trying to do: he wanted to be alone. Who would want to hang out with a bunch of jerks who judge him and gang up on him all the time? He was tired of it and just decided to stick on his own.

Nick Viall was a good man from the start, and he is a good man now. He has many emotions, and the girl that he picks will be so lucky to have such a sensitive guy. Maybe you could already see through all of the false impressions that others saw in him, like I did, or, hopefully, you will see the real Nick now.