8 Rapidly Growing YouTube Channels You Must Watch

These channels are definitely worth binge-watching.

573
YouTube

School’s out, and it is time for most of us to spend our summer binge-watching The Office or Supernatural on Netflix. Then again some of us will be enjoying the outside world but if you are not then this countdown will come in handy. YouTube is a great platform that allows us to watch multiple content creators from all around the world. Many YouTubers have emerged or have recently hit a sudden subscriber growth spurt. Here are 10 rapidly growing YouTube channels you must watch:

1. LeafyIsHere

Calvin Veil, better known by his persona LeafyIsHere, or known to many as a “Cyberbully,” has recently hit 3 million subscribers. The focus of his channel is videos based on comedic commentary and reactions to videos. These videos consist of different background gameplay videos including the “surfing” game mode in Counter-Strike. He has managed to grow a popular fan base known as his “Reptilian Brotherhood.” Overall LeafyIsHere is a comedic YouTuber who is always spreading the positive vibes which is what puts him at number one.

2. RiceGum

Nobody is able to drop bars like RiceGum can. Bryan Le, better known as RiceGum, is a YouTuber known for making diss tracks and for his popular series “These Kids Must Be Stopped.” His diss tracks consist of him alongside AfroGum (which may or may not be him but wearing an afro wig) making a rap in which they begin to roast them. People who have been victim to these diss tracks include various talent less Music.ly kids, Sam Pepper, Carter Reynolds and many more. RiceGum currently has over one million subscribers but in no time his channel will continue to grow. Maybe we will even get to see a full on diss track album on iTunes.

3. GradeAUnderA

GradeAUnderA is a British YouTuber who currently has over two million subscribers. His videos consist of him giving his opinion on various topics while maintaining his comedic commentary style. GradeAUnderA is a YouTuber who proves you do not need the highest and most expensive video and editing software to make it big. Who needs Photoshop and Sony Vegas Pro when you can use MS Paint and Windows Movie Maker? His videos feature humorous cartoon characters who he uses to make his arguments in a rant like form. He has ranted about multiple pranking channels, Jinx, Nicole Arbour and many more.

4. Berleezy

Berleezy is a YouTuber with over 400,000 subscribers and known for his “EXPOSED” series in which he makes fun of the intros of various TV shows. Some of the videos he has “EXPOSED” are Dora the Explorer, Caillou, Phineas & Ferb and many more. He is currently attending college but despite this still manages to upload some of the most hilarious content. There is no way to watch any of his videos without having a good laugh.

5. WhatCulture

WhatCulture is a channel known for making countdowns for various topics. They also have two other channels named WhatCulture Wrestling, which features countdowns on all things based wrestling, and WhatCulture Gaming, which features countdowns on all things based Gaming. The official WhatCulture channel has over 300,000 subscribers but their highest subscribed channel is their wrestling channel with over 700,000 subscribers. WhatCulture has an assortment of content to watch and has something for everyone to watch and enjoy.

6. DanTDM

Once a YouTuber decides it is time to upload different content than what they are used to it becomes difficult for your fan base to accept it. Daniel Middleton, better known as DanTDM, has managed to upload more than just Minecraft to his channel and still continue to grow. He currently has over 10 million subscribers on YouTube. In a two month rage he was able to go from 9 million subscribers to 10. He is mostly known for his Minecraft Let’s Plays and Mod Showcases but you will be able to find a variety of gaming content worth watching.

7. Fernanfloo

Afraid to forget all that Spanish you learned during the school? Or maybe want to use the Spanish you have learned. Fernanfloo is a Spanish YouTuber with over 12 million subscribers. His channel is full of entertainment worth watching. His videos consist of more than just gaming but also has various videos involving challenges. All though not everyone will understand what it is he is saying those who do should definitely watch his videos.

8. Trap Nation

Looking for new music to jam out to this summer? Trap Nation will provide you with all your music needs. It features various independent artists and as well as various remixes to already popular songs. They also feature mashups of some of their best songs from previous years which will provide music to listen to for the next couple hours. They have music to appeal to everyone. You can listen when working out, alone at home or anywhere in general.

These eight YouTube channels are guaranteed to have you watching and listening for hours. I remember the first day I watch Leafy’s videos I couldn't stop watching for several hours late at night and the same applies to the other channels. Make sure to check out their quality content and if you do enjoy what you watch make sure to subscribe to their channel since they very well do deserve it.