In this day and age, everyone watches Netflix, and once you are done with a show you want to start another. So take some of these into consideration.
1. Jane the Virgin- I am currently on my third time watching this show and it still is so good.
2. Happy Endings- The show reminds me of friends in a way. It is basically just about a big group of friends and their lives. I haven't finished it yet, but I am really enjoying it.
3. Virgin River- This show is so good if you like chick flicks.
4. Supergirl- If you are into superheroes then I would say this show is for you. But I would say it is about a superhero in a different way so give it a chance
5. Outer Banks- Come on if you haven't seen or heard about this do you even have Netflix?
6. Grey's Anatomy- This show does have a lot of seasons but I do actually enjoy it.
7. Sweet Magnolias- One season but so good.
8. Ginny and Georgia- I just randomly saw this one so I decided to watch it and it was worth it.