The 10 Best Netflix Shows To Watch While You’re At Home Finishing Your Classes Online

What shows you need to watch that will relieve stress while studying for midterms.

463

The week for midterm exams is coming up, which means most college students have gotten their textbooks out to start studying. And if you have tons of midterm exams this semester, you may already have started feeling yourself begin panicking.

However, one cure for helping with reducing the stress of studying for midterm exams and transitioning to online classes is to take time to start binge-watching shows on Netflix!

There are tons of new shows on Netflix and tons of shows that are perfect for binge-watching if you're stressed about studying!

But what are the best shows to watch right now on Netflix? Here are the 10 best shows to watch on Netflix while you're studying!

1. "I'm Not Okay With This"

This is one of the newest shows that has come to Netflix. It's about a teenage girl who is dealing with multiple problems such as her father's death from suicide, her mother who's overworked, how she feels about her best friend dating a jock, and others.

To top that off, she then finds out that her building rage has now somehow manifested into telepathic powers that she can't control. It's easy to binge-watch considering each episode is only around 20 minutes long, and it's extremely charming with tons of references to shows/movies from the '80s!

2. "You"

If you haven't seen this show yet, then it's a good time to start binge-watching! It's one of the most talked-about shows on Netflix! The show is about Joe, who seems like an average ordinary guy who works at a bookstore but secretly not only stalks women but is also a psychopath.

It's a great psychological thriller and has a lot of moments that make you question what you just watched. Joe's inner dialogue is also really funny and entertaining to listen to while he judges everyone around him!

3. "The Crown"

This is another show that you need to watch while studying if you love learning about the Royal Family in England! The show looks at the history of Queen Elizabeth and her ascension to becoming the Queen of England.

It's a show that I've just started watching and is definitely worthwhile, especially since there's a lot of drama.

4. "Atypical"

If you love "The Good Doctor," then you should try watching "Atypical," which is also about someone with autism. What makes the show unique is that it focuses on someone with autism trying to find someone to fall in love with. It's funny and very entertaining to watch!

5. "Witcher"

For anyone who's looking for another show that will replace "Game of Thrones" while they're studying, you should check out this show on Netflix! It's very similar to "Game of Thrones" to where it includes the same fantasy elements.

Some viewers have complained about the time jumps being confusing, but it may depend on whether you pay close attention to each time jump. It's something that's worth checking out if you haven't already.

6. 'The Stranger"

One show that is a thriller on Netflix is called "The Stranger," which is about a stranger knowing the darkest secrets a family holds. Each episode is intense as the stranger uncovers those secrets or blackmails family members.

If you haven't checked out the show yet, you should try watching it when you're not studying for midterms!

7. "GLOW"

Another show worth checking out is the show "GLOW," which has received a lot of praise from critics and viewers! It's a comedy that revolves around a female professional wrestling promotion.

8. "The Office"

"The Office" is the ultimate show to watch if you're studying for midterms! There are so many relatable episodes to college life that makes it perfect to watch!

Plus the whole show is funny and uplifting, which will definitely take your mind off of midterm exams.

9. "Parks And Recreation"

If you've already watched "The Office," then you should check out this show on Netflix. It contains the same type of humor found in "The Office," but takes place in a small government office in Indiana. It's more political than "The Office," and so whether you find it hilarious will depend on your sense of humor. But either way, it's a good show to check out while studying!

10. "Orange Is The New Black"

Finally, if you haven't watched this show yet, you definitely need to check it out! It's a drama that's about life within a women's prison. The show is dark, which isn't surprising considering its subject. But with the tons of praise from critics and viewers, it's a show worth binge-watching if you haven't already!

If you're feeling stressed about school, you should check any one of these shows on Netflix! And there are tons of shows on Netflix right now that are worth watching that weren't included on this list.

You should definitely go on Netflix and look at watching any one of these shows when you're on a break from studying!