8 Must Haves For Your Fall Wardrobe

8 Must Haves For Your Fall Wardrobe

Don't fall behind. Go get these must haves.

77
8 Must Haves For Your Fall Wardrobe
Afro Cosmopolitan

Ever put on an outfit and felt like it was missing something? Or maybe you're going to an event, and you aren't sure what to wear, let alone if you even have it in your closet? Make sure that you are always ready to serve looks by having these must have items in your closet for Fall.

1. Bomber Jacket

You can never go wrong with a nude, olive green, or black bomber jacket. Not only is this stylish, but it also is useful, because it has numerous pockets that allow you to keep those extra dollars and your keys.

2. Timbs

Nothing screams New York more than Timberlands. But, these boots have huge appeal to people all over. Most people grab a pair of black or sand colored Timberland boots, since those usually can pair well with any outfit. Feel free to explore all of the options though because olive green and grey are also gaining popularity.

3. Catsuit/ Body suit

This sleek outfit is simple enough to be paired with anything because it's not too flashy, so you ultimately become a canvas for whatever item you want to be your statement piece for your outfit of the day. Plus, why wouldn't you want a piece of clothing that doubles as both a top and pants for the price of one?

4. Knee High Boots

You can't tell anyone in knee high boots that they aren't slaying. This has the potential to take a super casual outfit to the next level. These boots make your legs look like they go on for miles.

5. Denim Jacket

Denim outfits are making the biggest comeback! Those outfits ya'll used to pack on Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears for? Yeah, better find yourself one, because it's back in style. Don't stop with a denim jacket. Go get some denim overalls too because those are just as versatile.

6. Distressed Pants

Whether it's distressed denim or distressed black jeans, this is the perfect pair of pants to always have on hand. These pants kind of bring us back to the 90's and pair perfectly with concert shirts. Things stressing you out in life? Might as well go de-stress by copping a pair of these pants.

7. Statement Piece Hat

Whether you're having a bad hair day or you're trying to spice up your outfit of the day, a statement piece hat is always a good idea. This is the perfect opportunity to show a little bit of your personality through your outfit, while also maintaining your aesthetic. Some personal favorites of mine are "My daytime bonnet" hat and the hat with "Melanin" in the same font as the show Martin used.

8. Leather Jacket

You're probably thinking at this point you already have enough jackets, but don't sell yourself short. Make sure you get yourself a leather jacket, because this jacket will complete your all black outfit perfectly, while adding both sophistication and edge.

Revamp your closet. It's not too late to go out and get these staple items for your Fall wardrobe. Not only can you add these individually to one of your outfits, but you could form some type of combination of these pieces to really serve looks. Don't fall behind. Go get these must haves.