8 Lessons From Brooke Davis

8 Lessons From Brooke Davis

"Brooke Davis is going to change the world some day. And I'm not even sure she knows it" -An Unkindness of Ravens.

82
8 Lessons From Brooke Davis

Brooke Davis is hands down my favorite character from One Tree Hill. She is determined, loving, ambitious, and she is never afraid to tell you what she thinks. Brooke Davis is also the character that changes the most throughout the series. Her amazing transformation taught me a thing or two, and I would like to share them with you.

1. Brooke Davis taught me that you don’t have to make excuses for who you are

You are you, and that has to be good enough. If it isn't good enough then that person isn't for you. It's as simple as that, you don't have to make excuses for yourself.

2. Life is hard sometimes, but you can get through it

Life gets hard, and sometimes you just need a reminder that you can face it head on and still be okay because you are strong enough to face anything.

3. We all need someone to help make sure it’s okay, and there’s nothing wrong with that

Granted, not all of our relationships are as perfect as Nathan and Haley's, but we can hope that one day we will find that person that helps us make sure everything is okay, even when it isn't.

4. Sometimes, other people notice things about you before you do

"Brooke Davis is going to change the world some day. And I'm not even sure she knows it" -An Unkindness of Ravens. Lucas saw all of the potential inside of Brooke when she couldn't see it herself. I think we all need someone in our lives that can see that much potential in you and believe in you when you need it most. We all need a Lucas Scott.

5. Things happen when you least expect them too, especially happy things

Like that time when Brooke found out she was pregnant after being told that could never happen. Life is full of happy miracles that show up when you least expect them too, making them that much more special.

6. Society is full of double standards

Sadly, this is true, but Brooke Davis was always one to call it how it is.

7. Friendship is one of the most important things

Friendships aren't always easy, and sometimes there are rough patches (Brooke and Peyton had their fair share). But when you find your best friend, never let them go. They play a very important part of your life, you just don't know that when you meet them.

8. People can change

In high school, Brooke made some decisions that weren't always the best for her. She acted out, went to parties, and messed around with a lot of boys. But as she grew older, she made an amazing transformation. Brooke became a business owner, a wife, a mother, an even better friend, and so many other things. Brooke Davis is such a great example of the fact that people can change for the better and love every minute of their lives for doing so. Thank you for being such a wonderful role model.