8 Items You Need For Spring Semester

8 Items You Need For Spring Semester

Want/Need whatever
14

The spring semester is so awkward. You had just gotten into the swing of break when you're stripped away and have to return to your studies. It also brings some weird weather, new classes and more stress. Here are some items that will help you through the second semester:

1. Rain Boots

Rain boots are perfect for rainy spring weather, of course, but also come in handy when it comes to snow. They're especially helpful if you don't want to buy a new pair of snow boots, or don't need them. Bonus: they look adorable.

2. Umbrella

These go hand-in-hand with the rain boots. Just make sure you're cautious about which umbrella you choose if you live in an especially windy area.

3. Bath Salts

There's nothing better than coming back after a long day to a long bath. Bath salts improve that feeling times 10.

4. Throw Pillows

I think there are few people that don't love throw pillows. Some new pillows to decorate your space will be a great pick-me-up!

5. Picture Frames

I'm sure you made many new memories over break. Do the "old fashioned" thing and print them out to remember them when the semester gets hard.

6. Notebooks

Look and ~maybe~ feel more prepared for the semester with some new notebooks.

7. Pens

Are you really going to be a plebeian and write in your new notebook with old pens that only have half the ink left? No.

8. A Planner

Each new year is a new start. Make memories and keep track of them in a planner.