8 Enjoyable Activities To Do While Quarantined

From cleaning up to learning TikTok dances, use this list to avoid boredom while the nation is social distancing.

55

Here is my list of fun activities to do while stuck at home.

1.) Clean Up & Clean out

A nationwide quarantine is a perfect time to clean up and clean out your rooms, closets, and cars. Don't forget your disinfectant spray.

2.) Read Your Favorite Book

I don't know about you, but when I get into a great book I can NOT put it down. Reading is a great way escape with out really leaving your house.

3.) Spend Time With Your Family

My family loves to play bored games and we get VERY competitive, this is a good way to waste some time while also bonding with your family.

4.) Spend Time With Yourself

Some me time is always necessary. Take this time to enjoy a bath, paint your nails, or cook yourself a meal and have fun being alone.

5.) Unleash Your Artistic Side

I am no Bob Ross, but I still love to paint and color. This is a great way to let out some of your creative juices.

If you're over the age of 21, you can do a little painting with a twist.

6.) Binge On Netflix

This is the best time to binge watch anything and everything in Netflix, Hulu, Disney +, etc.

7.) YouTube Tutorials

Take all this time and learn how to do a new hairstyle, create an exciting makeup look, or cook a fun meal.

8.) Learn TikTok Dances

Grab your mom,sibling, or roommate and bust out the Renegade dance.