8 Books That You Need To Bring Into The New Year

With school winding down and break upon us, why not take the time and read.

11
https://www.pexels.com/photo/opened-white-book-3166839/

Unfortunately with all the craziness of school I don't get to read as much as I would like to. That's why I am so happy that school is over and I can take the time to read a few new books I've had on my list for awhile.

A few months ago I wrote and article on eight books that changed my life. And today I am here to give you another eight books that are must reads. I've read a good amount of books since that article so it was hard to choose just eight. But I thought since many of us are starting break it would be a great time to give people some ideas. Self help books an inspirational books are my jam and I am so excited to share this list with you, so here it is!

1. "Girl Wash Your Face" by Rachel Hollis

2. "ACT Like a lady" by Keltie Knight & Becca Tobin & Jac Vanek

3. "Get Out of Your Head" by Jennie Allen

4. "You Are a Badass" by Jen Sincero

5. "Don't Overthink it" by Anne Bogel

6. "Buy Yourself The F*cking Lilies" by Tara Schuster

7. "Your Next Level Life" by Karen Arrington

8. "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" by Stephen Covey

You might notice a few recurring authors on this list but it's because there books really are just that great. I loved everyone of these books and they have helped me with dealing with my professional and personal life. I know theres this weird stigma around self help and self love books but I think they are one of the best genres. So I say this winter break go to your local book store and grab a book that makes you feel happy, no matter what genre it is.